Tickets & Gift Certificates
This is just an intermission…
The 2020 Gem of a Season had so much excitement, amazing artists, and diverse music presentations planned. But it was paused — for an extended intermission — before we even got started. It is now clear that at least 3 of the 2020 Gem shows will not go on as planned (Denny Laine Songs & Stories, Ani & Kora – 906 Talent Spotlight, and Melissa Minyard in You Made Me Love you: The music of Judy Garland). At the end of April, the Crystal Theatre Board of Directors found itself making unexpected decisions due to the COVID-19 crisis. The 2020 Gem of a Season Series has been cancelled. BUT, we will address each show individually (special events, Legend, and Gem events) at least 5 weeks prior to each event.
Our wish is to continue to bring you the community arts access we know is crucially needed. We will also stay open to opportunities to creatively bring you performances that comply with social distancing and keep us all safe and well. We are hopeful that as large gatherings are reintroduced we will be able to see some of our currently scheduled performances later in the year.
Please stay in touch with us. We will make updates, here and on social media as soon as we have any changes in our line-up. In the meantime – stay strong, stay home, stay well, and we’ll look forward to seeing you at the theater soon!
Gem of a Season Tickets - Season Tickets & Individual events
Purchase Gem Season Tickets using the red "Buy Tickets" Button on this page. Season Tickets are $125 for all 8 events. Individual Gem event tickets can be purchased for any "Gem of a Season" event and special events as well, by clicking the same button. Gem event ticket prices:
- $18.00 in advance,
- $22.00 day of show / at the box office
- $5.00 Students (under 18 or with a current student ID) sold at the door only.
Season Tickets Mail Order Form
For those of you who desire to use a check to purchase your Season pass, please download the mail order form by clicking on the button to the right. Please mail a completed form to the Theatre. Contact the Theatre at (906) 875-3208 with any additional questions.
Gift Certificates Available
A great way to share the joy of going to the Theatre. Purchase your gift certificate by clicking on the button to the right. Contact the Theatre at (906) 875-3208 with any additional questions.
Terms & Conditions
- Crystal Theatre tickets are nonrefundable, nor may they be exchanged.
- Tickets (including Gem Season Tickets) are transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, tickets are general admission and seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- In the event of a cancellation: We are only able to issue refunds for events that are officially cancelled and NOT rescheduled.
- If an event is postponed or rescheduled a refund will not be issued. Rest assured that your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.