Tickets and Season Passes
The fastest and easist way to purchase Crystal Theatre tickets is by clicking on the red “Buy Tickets” botton on this page. It will take you to our online ticket store. Tickets can be purchased on the day of an event at the Theatre boxoffice which will open no less than one hour prior to that show. You can also purchase tickets in person from any of our retail partners during their regular business hours prior to the day of the show.
- Iron County Chamber of Commerce, 1595, 50 E Genesee St, Iron River, MI 49935, (906) 265-3822
- Central Arts & Gifts, 216 W Genesee St, Iron River, MI 49935, (906) 265-2114
- Wink’s Woods, 1225 West US 2, Crystal Falls, MI 49920, (906) 875-3750
- Ben Franklin’s, 301 Superior Ave, Crystal Falls, MI 49920, (906) 875-3272
- Steamin’ Joe’s Coffeehouse, 141 Florence Ave, Florence, WI 54121, (715) 528-5321
- 101 W Hughitt St, Iron Mountain, MI 49801, (906) 774-3394
Gem of a Season Tickets - Season Tickets & Individual events
Purchase Gem Season Tickets using the red "Buy Tickets" Button on this page. Season Tickets are $120 for all 8 events. Individual Gem event tickets can be purchased for any "Gem of a Season" event and special events as well, by clicking the same button. Gem event ticket prices:
- $18.00 in advance,
- $22.00 day of show / at the box office
- $5.00 Students (under 18 or with a current student ID) sold at the door only.
Season Tickets Mail Order Form
For those of you who desire to use a check to purchase your Season pass, please download the mail order form by clicking on the button to the right. Please mail a completed form to the Theatre. Contact the Theatre at (906) 875-3208 with any additional questions.
Terms & Conditions
- Crystal Theatre tickets are nonrefundable, nor may they be exchanged.
- Tickets (including Gem Season Tickets) are transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, tickets are general admission and seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- In the event of a cancellation: We are only able to issue refunds for events that are officially cancelled and NOT rescheduled.
- If an event is postponed or rescheduled a refund will not be issued. Rest assured that your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.