- This event has passed.
CoVantage Cares Foundation Fundraiser
November 27, 2018 - December 11, 2018
Crystal Theatre has been chosen by the CoVantage Cares Foundation to receive a matching-funds grant! The theatre has an opportunity to do community fundraising for a two week period, from Giving Tuesday – November 27, to Tuesday, December 11. Funds raised will be matched by the CoVantage Cares Foundation up to $20,000! Gifts of any size will be appreciated!
Here’s how you can participate and help reach the goal during these two weeks:
- Respond to this invitation by writing a donation check directly to CoVantage Cares Foundation, which can be returned by mail or dropped off at CoVantage Credit Union.
- Purchase balcony seats for $150 in honor of your family, yourself or a loved one
- Donate at the Crystal Christmas concert featuring local/area talent Sunday, Dec. 2 at 2 pm
- Donate at the Second Sunday Concert featuring Whitewater and The Lost Forty duo, Sunday, Dec. 9, at 4 pm
- Round up purchases at Crystal Fresh Market for the month of November
- Enjoy free holiday movies at the Theatre (schedule TBA) and make a donation
- Buy raffle tickets for basket raffle at CoVantage Credit Union
To be eligible for CoVantage Cares matching funds, checks MUST be made out to CoVantage Cares Foundation and must be written between November 27 and December 11, 2018.
Purchase balcony seats for $150 in honor of your family, yourself or a loved one. A brass plate will be placed on to the donor board and a name plate on the back of a seat in the Auditorium.
CoVantage Cares Foundation, Inc. was created to assist local organizations who serve individuals and families experiencing significant financial challenge. The Foundation also has an interest in supporting efforts to improve the quality of life and long term viability of communities served by CoVantage Credit Union.
Funds raised will go towards building preservation and additional community programming
Address envelopes to: CoVantage Cares Foundation ◊ CoVantage Credit Union ◊ 1 Credit Union Way ◊ Crystal Falls, MI 49920